Towards a just, equitable, humane and sustainable society
Primary Maths, Teacher Reflections
• Read and write three digit numbers both in numbers and names
• Expand a three digit number into...
Primary Maths, Teacher Reference
NUMBER GAMES - 10 TO 20
CBSE, Maths, Class III, Unit - 2
K. Shanmuga Priya
Here are some number games that can be used...
Fluidity and flexibility with number
• Adding two numbers, the sum not exceeding 9
• Add a single digit...
Primary Maths, Lesson Plans
Angles through mathematical eye
• Gets a sense of how angles determine the shape of the polygon.
CBSE, Maths, Class - IV, Chapter 1
We measure inch by inch
Learners will be able to...
Look the world in different angle
• Identify 2-D shapes.
• Understand the...
CBSE, Maths, Class - I, Unit -2
Number grows here... upto nine.
• Students should be able to understand the...
Background about school: Our school is in the heart of the town with a good environment. 132 student are studying in...
Background about school:
Most children are first generation learners in the School. Parental care is verylow and the...
Powered by Opendrops