Towards a just, equitable, humane and sustainable society
Primary Maths, Resource Catalogue
At the beginning of lesson, teacher could begin by asking students to estimate group of objects. Later they could count them...
To teach place value through arrow cards and ten blocks will help to get idea about tens, and one through grouping and regouping...
This will help children to see the things and the corresponding number related to it.
Primary Maths, Lesson Plans
Students will be able to:
Learn the properties of solid shapes
Understand the properties of...
This is an illustrative activity to teach place value
Drawing a Representation of 3 - Digit
Subtraction Example : 594...
• Sorts, classifies and describes the objects on the basis of shapes
• Sorts 2-D shapes such as flat...
Primary Maths, Teacher Reflections
• Read and write three digit numbers both in numbers and names
• Expand a three digit number into...
Primary Maths, Teacher Reference
NUMBER GAMES - 10 TO 20
CBSE, Maths, Class III, Unit - 2
K. Shanmuga Priya
Here are some number games that can be used...
Fluidity and flexibility with number
• Adding two numbers, the sum not exceeding 9
• Add a single digit...
Powered by Opendrops